About Coding: Quiz
1. HTML is a programming language?
2. Which of the following files would NOT be a source code file?
3. C is a compiled language?
4. In the IPO model, the "O" stands for which of the following?
5. All coding is programming, but not all programming is coding?
6. C is an object-oriented progamming language?
7. Because the IT field is very speciaized, Network Administrators do not have to code/program.
8. In the IPO model, the "P" stands for which of the following?
9. A Windows executable file created by compiling a program would likely have what file extension?